1. The jonathanhotels.com website is the official site of Jonathan hotel chain in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (hereinafter: “the Company”).
2. Anyone using this site declares that he has read the content of these regulations and that he unequivocally agrees with all of its provisions and terms, and that neither he nor anyone on his behalf shall have any complaint and/or demand and/or claim, directly and/or indirectly, against the site and/or any of its owners and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their and/or the Company’s behalf.
3. Some of the content of this site is worded in the masculine form for convenience only, and of course relate to women as well.
4. The user declares that the information presented on the site and/or any part of it is the sole property of the Company, and that the copyright to the information and/or any part of it is reserved to the Company. The user undertakes that the information on the site shall be used for his personal use only, and undertakes not to copy, photocopy, duplicate, broadcast, print or publish the information on the site, whether owned by the Company or by third parties, and/or part of it for any person and/or organization without the prior written consent of the Company, with the exception of personal, non-commercial use.
5. The user undertakes not to falsify or change the information in any way, or perform any action liable to harm the correctness and reliability of the information or the name and reputation of the company as owner of the copyright to it, or of any other party.
2. Risks and liability
1. The user hereby declares that he is aware of the fact that use of the website involves many risks, both due to the technology used and due to human agents operating through the internet.
2. The user is solely and fully responsible for any use he makes of the information.
3. The information is intended for the user’s personal use only, and its use, including reliance on it, is the sole responsibility of the user. Inter alia, the user declares that he is aware of the fact that the pictures presented on the site are for illustrative purposes only, and that there may be differences between their presentation on the computer screen and their appearance in reality.
4. The information is presented on the site ‘as is’. The Company shall not be responsible for adapting the information to the needs of the user, nor shall it be responsible towards the user for his inability to utilize the information for any reason whatsoever. The user alone shall bear responsibility for the way in which he makes use of the information.
5. The Company does everything in it power to make the information as correct and as accurate as possible; however, the information does not presume to constitute a complete, full or detailed analysis of all the subjects included in it. The information is of a general nature only, partial and founded. The Company shall not be liable for errors in the information presented on the site, either by the Company or by third parties.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any damage, discomfort, loss, expense or grief liable to be caused to the user or his property (inter alia, the user’s hardware and/or software) or to any third party, directly or indirectly, due to visiting the website and using its content.
7. The Company shall not be liable for illegal activity conducted by any user on the site, or any other factor beyond its control.
8. The Company shall not be liable for changes made to the information by the user or by any other third party.
3. Making reservations
1. The user may use this site only for the purpose of ordering and purchasing services and/or receiving information. This site may not be used for any other purposes.
2. Reservations for a room/hosting at Jonathn hotels can be made over the phone at: 02-5485100 or on this website.
3. Anyone making reservations through this site is required to enter his personal details, including ID No. or Passport No. and credit card No., as well as the details of all the people coming with him.
2. Customer’s details
1. When making a purchase of services through the website, and making an order as detailed in the following, the user will be required to enter his personal details.
2. The site owners and/or any of its operators and/or any of its owners and/or managers and/or anyone on their behalf shall not be responsible for any error made by the user in typing in purchase details, including an error in choosing the vacation package, the date, the number of beds, or any other service ordered by the customer through the site, nor shall they be responsible, directly or indirectly, for cases in which purchase details have not been registered in the system and/or any technical and/or other problem preventing the customer from purchasing services through the website.
3. Entering false purchase details constitutes a criminal offense for which legal measures will be taken, including lawsuits for damage liable to be caused, to the Company and/or site and/or its operators and/or any of its owners and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf.
4. The user declares that he is aware of the fact that upon entering purchase details he will be included in the Company’s database. The Company shall be permitted to use the purchase details for the purpose of improving the services it offers users of the site, and for contacting users through regular mail, electronic mail and any other type of communication, and adapt the site to their needs and personal preferences.
3. How to order
1. The user shall make his reservation on the site using a credit card. Payment shall be made in cash or by credit card upon receipt of rooms.
2. After entering his credit card details, the user will receive confirmation of his order by email.
3. This confirmation should be printed and brought with you as proof your order. It should be stressed that credit card details entered through the site are used solely for ensuring the order.
4. Terms, conditions and limitations
1. Prices on the site are in USD and do not include VAT 17% for israeli’s passport holders.
2. The Company may from time to time change the terms of reservations and package prices.
3. The Company may from time to time modify the Website Regulations without advance notification to users. The Company shall publish the new terms on the site, and they will be valid as of publication.
4. The Company may close the site and change its structure, content and appearance, as well as the scope and availability of the services and content provided in it, and any other aspect involved with the site and its operation, all with no need for advance notification to users. The user declares that he shall not have any complaint and/or claim and/or demand towards the Company in connection with this.
5. No double discounts. Errors and omissions excepted.
6. Accommodation rules:
Check-in – weekdays: from 15:00
Saturdays or holidays: from 18:00.
Check-out – weekdays: by 11:00
Saturdays and holidays: rooms should be vacated by 11:00.
Arrival and/or departure before/after the stated hours shall be subject to prior approval of the Village Resort and involves extra cost.
1. Baby: up to two years old. Child: From age two to 12.
2. The pictures on the site are intended for illustrative purposes only and shall not obligate Jonathn hotels chain.
3. To this agreement shall apply only the laws of the State of Israel. The authorized courts in Jerusalem shall have sole jurisdiction over all matters related to this agreement and use of the site.
4. Cancellation of reservations
1. Cancellation fee:
1. In the event of cancellation of reservations by a customer made in writing or over the phone within 14 days of confirming the order, an provided that over seven business days remain before the date of accommodation, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee in the sum of NIS 100 or 5% total value of order, the lower of the two.
2. In the event of cancellation of reservations by a customer made in writing or over the phone seven days or less before the date of accommodation, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee in the sum of 50% total value of order.
3. In the event of failure to appear for an ordered vacation, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% total value of order.
2. Ways to cancel
Reservations Department Tel. 02-5485100
email mailto: email@example.com
1. Animals are not permitted in the rooms and open spaces
2. Do not invite guests in addition to those listed in the reservations, without advance approval by the Company management. and/or use of its facilities whether for lodging or just during the day will be charged extra.
3. Do not remove furniture or other equipment from the guest room.
4. It is absolutely forbidden to bring speakers and sound systems of any kind into the apartmants.
5. Wi-Fi – free wireless internet throughout the hotels.
6. Guests coming to visit you will be charged for a whole day stay.
6. Maintaining the premises
1. The customer shall undertake, in his name and on behalf of the other guests with him to help maintain the premises, and not cause any damage, whether maliciously or through negligence, including the equipment in it, in both the hotels and the surrounding grounds.
2. The customer shall confirm that in the event of any damage, he will be charged (from the above credit card) the full cost of the damage.
Enjoy your stay!